Senior Lecturer in Social Sciences Education, with special focus on Religious Education, at the University of Borås, Sweden. Doctor of Theology in Religious Studies at the University of Gothenburg (2010) & appointed as Excellent Teaching Professional at Halmstad University (2015).
Married to Emilia, with two kids.
Viktor Aldrin, born in the year 1980 in Linköping City, Sweden.
Married to Dr. Emilia Aldrin
since 2007 och father of two kids. Lives in Halmstad, Sweden
- 2010 Doctor of Theology in Religious Studies, with special focus on Practical Theology, Department of Literature, the History of Ideas, and Religion, University of Gothenburg.
- 2012 Master of Science in Teaching and Learning in Higher Education, University of Gothenburg.
- 2004 Master of Arts in Religious Studies and Theology, with special focus on the History of Christianity, Lund University.
- 2011 Bachelor of Sciene in Education, University of Gothenburg.
- 2004 Bachelor of Arts in History, Lund University.
- 2014 Teacher certificate for Secondary Schools and Upper-Secondary Schools in the subjects of Religion, History and Education, National Agency of Education in Sweden.
- 2011 Teacher diploma, University of Gothenburg.
- 2016– Department of Teacher Education, Faculty of Librarianship, Information, Education and IT (including The Swedish School of Library and Information Science), the University of Borås.
- 2015–2016 Centre for Theology and Religious Studies, Lund University.
- 2013–2015 School of Education, Humanities, and Social Sciences, Halmstad University.
- 2011–2012 Department of Education, and Special Education, University of Gothenburg.
- 2005–2010 Department of Literature, the History of Ideas, and Religion, University of Gothenburg.
- 2015–2016 Visiting Research Fellow in Church and Mission Studies, Centre for Theology and Religious Studies, Lund University.
- 2008 Visiting Scholar at the Faculty of Divinity, The University of Cambridge, UK. Mentor: Professor Eamon Duffy.
- 2007 Visiting Scholar at Helsingfors University and the Finnish Literary Society. Mentors: Professor Tuomas Lehtonen and Associate Professor Jyrki Knuutila.
- 2011 Journal of Religious History, Australia (1 article).
- 2011 Mirator, Finland (1 article).
- 2012– Journal of Teaching Theology & Religious Education, USA.
- 2012– Mirator, Finland
- 2011– Svensk Teologisk Kvartalskrift, Sweden
- 2005– Kyrkohistorisk årsskrift, Sweden
I am frequently asked for in Swedish media as expert in the areas of Christianity, Religion in the school system, and Christian Traditions.