Docent (Associate professor/Dr. theol. habil.) in Practical Theology/Religious Education, and Senior Lecturer in Religious Education at the University of Borås, Sweden. Doctor of Theology in Religious Studies at the University of Gothenburg (2010), appointed as Excellent Teaching Professional at Halmstad University (2015), Docent, University of Gothenburg (2018).
Viktor Aldrin, born in the year 1980 in Linköping City, Sweden. Married to Dr. Emilia Aldrin since 2007 och father of two kids. Lives in Halmstad, Sweden.
- 2018 Docent (Associate professor/Dr. theol. habil.) in Practical Theology/Religious Education, Faculty of Humanities, University of Gothenburg.
- 2010 Doctor of Theology in Religious Studies, with special focus on Practical Theology, Department of Literature, the History of Ideas, and Religion, University of Gothenburg.
- 2012 Master of Science in Teaching and Learning in Higher Education, University of Gothenburg.
- 2004 Master of Arts in Religious Studies and Theology, with special focus on the History of Christianity, Lund University.
- 2011 Bachelor of Sciene in Education, University of Gothenburg.
- 2004 Bachelor of Arts in History, Lund University.
- 2014 Teacher certificate for Secondary Schools and Upper-Secondary Schools in the subjects of Religion, History and Education, National Agency of Education in Sweden.
- 2011 Teacher diploma, University of Gothenburg.
- 2016– School of Teacher Education, Faculty of Librarianship, Information, Education and IT, University of Borås.
- 2015–2016 Centre for Theology and Religious Studies, Lund University.
- 2013–2015 School of Education, Humanities, and Social Sciences, Halmstad University.
- 2011–2012 Department of Education, and Special Education, University of Gothenburg.
- 2005–2010 Department of Literature, the History of Ideas, and Religion, University of Gothenburg.
- 208 Visiting Research Fellow in Religious Education, Fachbereich Evangelisches Theologie, Goethe Universität, Frankfurt am Main. Mentor: Professor David Käbisch.
- 2015–2016 Visiting Research Fellow in Church and Mission Studies, Centre for Theology and Religious Studies, Lund University.
- 2008 Visiting Scholar at the Faculty of Divinity, The University of Cambridge, UK. Mentor: Professor Eamon Duffy.
- 2007 Visiting Scholar at Helsingfors University and the Finnish Literary Society. Mentors: Professor Tuomas Lehtonen and Associate Professor Jyrki Knuutila.
- Journal of Religious History, Australia.
- Mirator, Finland.
- 2018 The Swedish Higher Education Agency, examination of Teacher Training programmes.
- 2015 The Church of Sweden’s Educational Institute, examination of Pastoral Care training.
Subject specialist examiner
- 2018 University of Umeå, Sweden.
- 2018 University of Dalarna, Sweden.
- 2017 University of Gävle, Sweden.
- 2012– Journal of Teaching Theology & Religious Education, USA.
- 2012– Mirator, Finland
- 2011– Svensk Teologisk Kvartalskrift, Sweden
- 2005– Kyrkohistorisk årsskrift, Sweden
I am frequently asked for in Swedish media as expert in the areas of Christianity, Religion in the school system, and Christian Traditions.