Lectures in Religious Education and History Education at the University of Borås, ‘Excellent Teaching Professional ETP’, and is also certified as school teacher in Religion, History, and Education.
University teacher education
- 2012 Master of Science in Teaching and Learning in Higher Education, 60 ECTS, University of Gothenburg.
- 2011 Bachelor of Science in Education, 90 ECTS, University of Gothenburg.
- 2011 Teacher diploma for teaching in the Seconary School, and Upper-Secondary School in the subjects Religion, History, and Education, University of Gothenburg (Certificate, 2014).
- 2015 Excellent Teaching Professional ETP, Halmstad University.
- 2016 School of Teacher Education, The University of Borås.
- 2015 Stockholm School of Theology.
- 2013–2015 School of Education, Humanities, and Social Science, Halmstad University.
- 2014–2015 Centre for Academic Development, Halmstad University.
- 2011–2012 Department of Education, and Special Education, University of Gothenburg.
- 2011–2012 Unit for Educational Development and Interactive Learning (PIL), University of Gotnenburg.
- 2005–2012, 2014–2015 Department of Literature, the History of Ideas, and Religion, University of Gothenburg.
Erasmus+ teaching exchange
- 2018 Fachbereich Evangelisches Theologie, Goethe Universität, Frankfurt (Germany)